- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Simon joined Thomas Miller in 1984, appointed Managing Director of BLP in 2003 and Chairman of BLP in 2012.
Prior to this he worked for Thomas Miller's largest marine mutual business, focusing on client services in the Asia Pacific region and, in particular, the Japanese market. In 2000 Simon joined the New Business Division, becoming involved in acquiring and creating opportunities in the dotcom, IT, satellite tracking technology, HR and risk management consultancy areas.
- Simon comes from a solid background in international project management and insurance.
- Professional qualification: MA in Economics from the University of Edinburgh and an MSc in Organisational Consulting from Ashridge
marine liability claims
mutual insurance and insurance agency
new business start-ups
The product is first party insurance in the proper sense, not a warranty, so with few exceptions, the current building owner or occupier gets the defect remedied without the time or hassle of looking around for a solution.