- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Get a quote
Getting a quote for housing warranty insurance - or commercial latent defects insurance - should be as easy as it is for your home, contents or car. Our process is simple and quick. Prices are based on the contract value of the property, not on market value, credit rating, trading or claims history.
Free quote – no hidden costs
There are no membership or registration fees. Just complete our proposal form and we’ll send you a quote...for free.
No bonds, guarantees or indemnities required
Because we’re not expecting to claim anything back from a builder or developer, we don’t need a bond, indemnity, or deposit.
A simple process
Receive your quote within 72 hours
Provided you’ve completed the proposal form properly, we can send you a residential property quote within three working days of receipt. Even if it’s the first time you’ve worked with us. Once issued, your quote is valid for 30 days.
For further information please call us on 020 7204 2424 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org