- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
A builder or developer’s reputation is clearly important when considering the quality of a property. Beyond that a buyer will want a reliable safety net. BLP provides housing warranty insurance for the structure and, in some circumstances, for the non-structural elements of a property.
We provide peace of mind and protect your investment from the risk of undiscovered defects, because:
- Our insurance policies are backed by Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty AG - an AA rated global insurer
- We will have properly assessed the build project from design through to workmanship on site, to help minimise the chance of future defects
- If a defect does arise you won't have to prove who is to blame, just that there is a defect - and then contact us with the details. Find out more about claims.