- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Kim Vernau (CEO) will be attending the JCT Construction Industry Parliamentary Reception on 1st May at the House of Commons hosted by Sir Tony Baldry MP. The keynote speech will be delivered by Richard Saxon CBE who is...
With an increasing number of private developers retaining ownership for private rental purposes, BLP believes its housing warranty insurance product is the only real solution for this growing sector: All interested...
Is the tide turning for offsite construction? Peter Mayer of BLP Insurance looks at current initiatives, the available options and whole life cost issues.
The launch of the Green Deal has invited both criticism and positive commentary from industry professionals. Federation of Master Builders chief executive Brian Berry argued the Green Deal needs to involve more small, local...
Home owners and private tenants in the UK can now make energy saving improvements to their homes without having to pay all the costs up front under the government's new Green Deal programme. But there are warnings and criticisms...
In response to the Coalition’s Green Deal announcement today, Kim Vernau, CEO of new homes insurance provider BLP Insurance, highlights the key issues standing in the way of the Government delivering on its predictions of...
Congratulations to CBRE Global Investors for winning the BLP sponsored 'Investment Manager of the Year Award' at this year's Estates Gazette Awards. And congratulations of course to all other Awards winners. The Awards...
With a predicted increase in the number of insolvencies in the property and construction sectors over the coming months, Insolvency Today asks the industry what we should expect.
Standard & Poor’s (S&P), the worldwide insurance rating agency, has confirmed the Financial Strength Ratings (FSRs) of Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty as AA. In a construction market suffering the effects...
'How to buy a home: your seven essential steps for getting a firm first foot on the property ladder, minus any hidden costs.' August's issue of At Home with Sarah Beeny.
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.