- New UK flagship Green Deal policy for energy efficient homes creates confusion (PropertyWire)
- CBRE Global Investors wins 'Investment Manager of the Year Award' at Estates Gazette Awards
- 'Calm before the storm' - Insolvency Today Roundtable
- S&P rating confirmed for Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- 'How to buy a home' (At Home with Sarah Beeny magazine)
- 'There’s gonna be a revolution' (Show House Magazine)
- Untapped market for brokers? (Insurance Age roundtable)
- 'New Court' wins RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- The Revolution Continues
- BLP appoints David Hackett
'There’s gonna be a revolution' - By Cheryl Markosky for Show House Magazine, July 2012. You might recall the story on these pages 18 months ago about building insurance company BLP (
Insurance Age: In a special roundtable event hosted by Insurance Age, brokers, legal professionals, loss adjustors and BLP Insurance met up to discuss the oft-overlooked issue of latent defects insurance. In a...
The Building Centre’s major summer exhibition 60 Buildings 60 Years opens on 28 June. The show, sponsored by BLP Insurance, takes a look at the best of London’s Architecture built over the last six decades and...
'New Court' by OMA with Allies and Morrison won the RIBA London Building of the Year Award sponsored by BLP Insurance. Jeff Maxted, BLP's Technical Director, announced the winner of this special category...
In response to the government’s agenda for sustainable design – in particular the TSB call for design and decision tools for low carbon construction – BLP has created project ‘Butterfly’. BLP is collaborating with Willmott Dixon,...
Insolvency Today: Brian Kilroy (Business Development Manager at BLP Insurance) explains the difference between new homes warranties and LDI and looks at how simple it is to arrange good cover that can boost a distressed...
As of the 1st May 2012 BLP has a new Chief Executive Officer and a new Chairman. Kim Vernau has...
We invited some of our clients to get involved in the next stage of our 'Revolutionary' themed marketing campaign by attending a photoshoot in Ascot on a not so sunny Friday afternoon. The objective was...
BLP is proud to be sponsoring the Housing Project of the Year Award at the prestigious Building Awards on 18 April 2012. The Awards are to be held at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London...
Using offsite manufactured systems and other innovative construction techniques in the residential sector has been held back by the fact that, although developers and clients are often keen to adopt and use them, mortgages on the...
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.