- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - LCEC Event: The Energy Landscape 2013 and beyond
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
10 Jul 2012 - UK-GBC Biodiversity Masterclass
- Date: 02/06/2012
BLP will be attending this Masterclass will focus on detailed technical lessons learned from the London 2012 Olympic Park strategy on Biodiversity. The expert speakers have worked intensively delivering against the targets either from the perspective of the client, project delivery, consultant, design team or contractor. The class will be broken down into four sessions with time for Q&A and discussion.
Gain an understanding of how the Biodiversity Action Plan will deliver 45 hectares of nature conservation area and improve the quality of habitat. Learn how to develop an ecological management and monitoring plan and how to identify opportunties for designing in wetlands.
Masterclasses are CPD accredited, endorsed by UK-GBC's Sustainability Training & Education Programme, and are currently supported by CIBSE, ICE and CIOB.
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.