- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
12 Jun 2012 - London Chamber of Commerce Construction & Property Group Summer Reception
- Date: 06/05/2012
BLP will be attending the annual Property and Construction Summer Reception which continues to attract senior players and high profile guest speakers within the property and construction industry.
Jason Prior, Chief Executive, Planning, Design & Development, AECOM is the keynote speaker. As one of the world's leading placemakers, Jason is renowned as a visionary in creating successful new communities and regenerating existing towns and cities. His recent projects include the Olympic Park for London 2012 for which he helped develop the concept for the masterplan and the post-Games legacy which will evolve as a new and thriving district for London.
Guest speaker: Jason Prior, Chief Executive, Planning, Design & Development, AECOM
Venue: No.4 Hamilton Place, London W1J 7BQ
Time: 6.00pm - 8.30pm
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.