- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
BLP sponsors RIBA London building of the year
- Date: 28/04/2011
The annual RIBA Awards form the most prestigious, hotly contested and rigorously judged awards programmes of the year. This year, BLP will sponsor the London Building of the Year- RIBA London’s top honour for buildings completed in the capital - the largest RIBA region in terms of entries.
BLP’s Technical Director, Jeff Maxted, explains: “We are delighted to be working with the RIBA and sponsoring this award as London has some of the finest buildings in the world with a well deserved reputation for innovation, imagination and quality. There are some exceptional buildings amongst this year’s entries and we are looking forward to the announcement of the winner at the ceremony on 19th May.”
BLP offers architects a unique approach to defects insurance as they do not require clients to work to a formulaic technical manual and can, therefore, offer architects more freedom. Also, as BLP is used to assessing modern methods of construction, there are none of the barriers that might be encountered with other providers.
For more information please call BLP on 020 7204 2424.
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.