- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Chiswick House Café sees off the competition
2011 RIBA LONDON BUILDING OF THE YEAR - sponsored by BLP - announced today.
At an awards ceremony held at the V&A this morning, RIBA President elect Angela Brady announced that the RIBA London Building of the Year 2011 supported by BLP and The English Heritage Award for Sustaining the Historic Environment is the Chiswick House Café designed by Caruso St John Architects for the Chiswick House and Gardens Trust.
Introducing the award, technical director of BLP, Jeff Maxted, said: “It is a great honour for us to be sponsoring the RIBA London Building of the Year award. As the entry list has shown, London continues to be blessed with some of the most exciting, well designed and innovative buildings, not only in the UK but in Europe and the World.”
Congratulating Caruso St John after they had received their award, Jeff added: “The Chiswick House Café is a stunning building and clearly shows how a beautiful modern building can enhance a landscape and sit alongside an older building when they all complement each other so well. Our congratulations go to Caruso St John for their 21 years of outstanding work around the world.”
For further press information, please contact Joanna Lennon at TC Communications on 01344 622 280 or by e-mail at email@example.com
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.