- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Client photoshoot for Revolutionary2 marketing campaign
- Date: 30/04/2012
We invited some of our clients to get involved in the next stage of our 'Revolutionary' themed marketing campaign by attending a photoshoot in Ascot on a not so sunny Friday afternoon.
The objective was to create a suite of design-led photographic images that will be used across various marketing literature, most importantly as full page print ads and online banners. The creative concept was to recreate the renaissance paintings of revolution in a modern way by replacing the characters in the paintings with BLP’s customers and the artillery with construction equipment.
Some behind the scenes photos are shown below...watch out for the final creative!
Our thanks to all of our clients for giving up their time and supporting us:
Craig Bates, ZeroC Holdings Ltd
David Franklin, George James Associates LLP
Digby Leighton-Squires, Kilpark Properties Ltd
Jane Cullison-Vosser and Peter Vosser, P.G. Vosser & Associates
John Waites, H Waites Ltd
Oliver Stanway, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
Steve Padley, The Vinden Partnership
Tim Downing, Pygott & Crone
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.