- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
'New Court' wins RIBA London Building of the Year Award
'New Court' by OMA with Allies and Morrison won the RIBA London Building of the Year Award sponsored by BLP Insurance. Jeff Maxted, BLP's Technical Director, announced the winner of this special category award at last night's Awards Ceremony at the City of Westminster College.
The RIBA website states: "This, the fourth iteration of the Rothschilds' London home, not only consolidates the bank's previously dispersed facilities within one building, but also makes a number of important urban moves.
"The new building is organised into a central cube surrounded by three adjoining annexes and a rooftop tower that houses function rooms and creates a rooftop loggia and garden.
"The central cube is supported on one side by pilotis creating a cloistered edge to St Swithin's Lane while allowing views of a previously hidden Wren church."
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.