- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
The Revolution Continues
BLP has built on last year’s “Revolution” themed marketing campaign with the launch this month of a new crusade that updates the iconic image of Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix that was at the heart of the last successful print and digital marketing strategy.
BLP’s new CEO, Kim Vernau, explains: “The last campaign was impactful and it successfully created awareness in the residential sector of our latent defects insurance and we had a very good year on the back of it and other sales initiatives. This year, we wanted to retain the theme but give it another dimension so we asked some of our customers who have bought into BLP’s revolutionary approach if they would feature in our next campaign.”
BLP’s customers are seen in the new adverts that champion the case of insurance over warranties. The online and offline ads will appear in the coming months in a cross section of property, construction, insurance and IP titles. The new online adverts also link to the customers’ websites via a new BLP microsite.
Kim adds: “We are all extremely grateful to our valued clients who joined us on that dank Friday afternoon for the photo shoot and for their tireless patience and co-operation. We really value the time and effort all of them made to be part of our adverts.”
The first adverts were published in this month’s magazines and the campaign runs to the end of December.
For further information, please call 020 7204 2444 or see:
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.