- 11/12 Jun 2013 - London Real Estate Forum
- 12 Jun 2013 - BLP sponsors RIBA London Building of the Year Award
- 11 Jun 2013 - London Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction Summer Reception
- 10 Jun 2013 - Property4Media Media Marketplace
- "UK is market leader in terms of the intellectual development & momentum behind BIM"
- Are you considering 'build to let'?
- Only half of commercial property professionals believe that the worst of the recession is over
- Funders' capital exposure on developments avoidable
- 5-7 Mar 2013 - Ecobuild, ExCel London
- Green Deal launch prompts mixed reviews (H&V News)
Untapped market for brokers? (Insurance Age roundtable)
- Date: 02/07/2012
Insurance Age: In a special roundtable event hosted by Insurance Age, brokers, legal professionals, loss adjustors and BLP Insurance met up to discuss the oft-overlooked issue of latent defects insurance.
In a wide-ranging discussion, the experts touched on the state of the construction market, how property owners were often faced by difficulties making claims against contractors who had gone out of business and whether brokers were aware of the solutions offered by latent defects products.
The panel also explored how the insurance industry helps to get buildings fit for purpose quickly with time lost on litigation minimised and what the future holds for the specialist line.
Alan Rowe, Client Services Director, Moscrops Insurance Brokers
Andrew Birt, Partner, JLT
Chris Loerns, Underwriting Director, BLP Insurance
Chris Wilde, Commercial Manager, Higos
David Savage, Partner, Head of Construction and Engineering, Charles Russell
Julie Parmenter, Broking Director, Aquilla Insurance Brokers
James Russell, Director, Building and Land Guarantees
Luke Exford, Head of Construction, vrs Vericlaim
Download the full Insurance Age White Paper here
BLP offers a very good alternative to traditional warranties and they are always a pleasure to work with.