- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation - Housebuilder & Developer
- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation
- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
Business Development Team
Business Development Team
Phil joined Thomas Miller in February 2016 as Head of Sales for BLP and is responsible for the day to day running of their direct sales team. He was appointed Sales Director and joined the BLP Board in July 2017.
He was previously Strategic Account Director at Glenigan Ltd, a market leading construction intelligence organisation. Prior to that he headed up their Key Accounts team for many years.
Business Development Manager ('Eastern')
Zaf joined Thomas Miller in 2010 as Business Development Manager for BLP.
He is responsible for direct sales in North London and Eastern England.
Zaf was previously at Zurich where he managed major construction relationships across the Midlands and the South West.
Business Development Executive ('Midlands')
Alex Barnes joined Thomas Miller on 22nd June 2015 as Business Development Executive for BLP and is responsible for direct sales and business awareness growth within the Midlands region.
Alex most recently held the position of Sales Manager within a regional building contractor developing new business opportunities and assisting on project management. Prior to this Alex spent 15 years as Account Manager for a number of regional and national insurance broking organisations arranging tailored and bespoke insurance programmes leading primarily with Property, Casualty & Engineering/Contractors All Risks Insurance.
Business Development Executive ('South East')
Samantha joined Thomas Miller in 2015 as Business Development Executive for BLP Consult. In June 2016 she took on the South East region on the housing warranty insurance side.
She joins with 20 years experience in insurance, 15 years construction related.
Business Development Executive ('North')
James joined Thomas Miller in January 2016 as Projects Business Development Executive for BLP. In July 2016 he moved to the Sales Team to manage the Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland regions.
He previously worked at LABC Warranty, as Business Development Manager for Northern England and Wales.
Business Development Executive ('South West')
Karen joined Thomas Miller on 1st September 2015 as Business Development Executive for BLP. She is responsible for direct sales within the South West region, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
Karen was previously at Glenigan Limited where she was Strategic Account Manager and responsible for new business and subscription sales within the Retail and Finance sectors.
Sales Territory Map
Find your nearest BLP representative: