Chief Executive Officer
Managing Director, Thomas Miller Agency
Kim joined Thomas Miller in 1986 having completed her qualification as a Barrister, appointed Chief Operating Officer of BLP in 2008 and Chief Executive Officer of BLP in 2012. In September 2018 Kim was appointed Managing Director of Thomas Miller Agency.
Kim started as a claims handler working on UK P & I claims becoming an Area Director of a team handling P & I claims in 1998, following three years secondment to the Oasis Project Management team. She became the Group Internal Auditor in 2002. She worked for Thomas Miller Investment from 2005 in the role of Commercial Director prior to joining Building LifePlans Ltd as Chief Operating Officer in 2008.
- Managing Director of Thomas Miller Agency
- Member of the Thomas Miller Executive Team
- Chief Executive Officer of BLP
- Director of Thomas Miller Services
- Former Trustee of the Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Non Executive Director of Womens Pioneer Homes
- Member of the ISCF Next Generation Services Advisory Group
- PIIA, (Institute of Internal Auditors), Markets and Regulations (Institute of Investment Management)
- Barrister, (Middle Temple) LLM, (University College, London).
- Extensive experience in project management of change initiatives.
- Operational, financial and regulatory responsibilities in insurance and investment businesses.
- Former Project Manager for BLP "Butterfly" Life Cycle Costing Tool for sustainability part funded by the Technology Strategy Board.