We value the role that brokers fulfil in delivering insurance to the construction sector and our team is always on hand to support broker initiatives and sales efforts.
Unrivalled cover, collaborative approach
- Targeted solutions: When you require a bespoke solution for your clients, BLP will work with you to provide a policy tailored to the development to meet your clients expectations and needs.
- A rated insurers: The backing of Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, and other recognised A rated global insurers when the risk demands it, which will afford your client the security they require during the period of cover.
- Winning policies: Unlike some of our competitors, BLP do pay commission.
Supporting your business goals
- Comprehensive cover: Full reinstatement value cover available and full risk transfer subject to insurers agreement.
- Easy engagement: No registration or membership fees to pay by you or your clients.
- Widest cover avialable in the market: BLP are the only insurer to be able to provide you with Structural Damage, M&E, Component Failure and Business Interruption under one policy.
Keep good company
BLP Insurance maintains close links to all London market brokers, wholesale brokers and regional markets.
It is an FCA requirement that all insurance intermediaries* be authorised and regulated in order to be able to perform insurance mediation activities. BLP cannot conduct business with another intermediary unless that intermediary is authorised.
*An insurance intermediary is essentially a person who, for remuneration, acts between an insurer and its policyholders by performing insurance mediation activities.
BLP is a professional innovative company that has straightforward risk transfer solutions designed to meet clients' demands. All delivered in an efficient, pragmatic and friendly manner.