- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
- 'General Election result - where now for construction?' - PBC Today
- 'People giving up on dream of homeownership' - UK Construction Online
- Over 250,000 have given up on the dream of homeownership
- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
BLP CONSULT provides a range of consultancy services aimed at helping our clients make informed choices about quality and the cost effective use of components, materials and systems, together with a risk management approach aimed at ensuring the as built asset meets the design intent.
For over 25 years we’ve been providing private developers and Registered Social Landlords with unrivalled data-based knowledge to assist in mitigating risk, driving operational excellence and delivering high quality new build and conversion projects.
That’s 25 years of accumulating, analysing, and making sense of detailed information on almost every conceivable component likely to be used in the development or conversion of a property – over 40,000 of them.
Our flexible approach to risk management responds to our clients’ operational requirements.
Our consultancy services are offered on a standalone service — to enhance your own risk management practices — or in conjunction with BLP insurance policies.
For more information please contact either: