- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
- 'Millions put off moving home in the UK because of Brexit, poll shows' - Property Wire
- House hunters get Brexit jitters
- 'The role of sensors and data in the built environment' (White Paper)
- 'Structural defects can leave homeowners without insurance out of pocket' - PBC Today
- 'Drivers for sustainability in construction & the urban environment' (White Paper)
- 'UK housebuilding remains buoyant but...' - Builder & Engineer
- 'The burning platform for construction' (White Paper)
- 'The fourth industrial revolution and the built environment' (White Paper)
BLP CONSULT provides a range of consultancy services aimed at helping our clients make informed choices about quality and the cost effective use of components, materials and systems, together with a risk management approach aimed at ensuring the as built asset meets the design intent.
For over 25 years we’ve been providing private developers and Registered Social Landlords with unrivalled data-based knowledge to assist in mitigating risk, driving operational excellence and delivering high quality new build and conversion projects.
That’s 25 years of accumulating, analysing, and making sense of detailed information on almost every conceivable component likely to be used in the development or conversion of a property – over 40,000 of them.
Our flexible approach to risk management responds to our clients’ operational requirements.
Our consultancy services are offered on a standalone service — to enhance your own risk management practices — or in conjunction with BLP insurance policies.
For more information please contact either: