- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation - Housebuilder & Developer
- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation
- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
Embodied & operational energy assessments
Using our low carbon design and decision tool, Butterfly, the BLP CONSULT team helps you take the risk out of your design decisions by assessing the environmental impact of your proposed scheme. We created ‘Butterfly’ in collaboration with UCL Energy Institute, University of Cambridge Centre for Sustainable Development, Willmott Dixon and through funding from the Technology Strategy Board.
As with our approach to Life Cycle Costing assessments, the carbon modelling is construction and component specific and alternative components can be modelled with a view to improving the carbon performance of the design, and at the same time monitoring the impact of design change on capital costs and cost in use.