- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation - Housebuilder & Developer
- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation
- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
Home Performance Labelling Scheme
There is an increasing requirement to inform consumers in terms of better quality and value in newly-built homes, and to stimulate measures to improve the energy performance of existing ones. The Housing Forum has taken up the issue and in conjunction with BLP and HTA Design LLP is promoting the Home Performance Labelling as a methodology for delivering this information to consumers.
The team has set up a joint venture to build a fully functioning comparison website capable of comparing new and existing homes against benchmark performance and ranking them according to price, net floor area, price per square metre/foot, storage area volume, average daylight level, estimated annual energy costs, estimated annual maintenance costs and broadband speed.
All metrics are derived from house types submitted by project collaborators and assessed using BIM and BLP's Butterfly tool.