- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
- 'General Election result - where now for construction?' - PBC Today
- 'People giving up on dream of homeownership' - UK Construction Online
- Over 250,000 have given up on the dream of homeownership
- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
Our aim is to get it right, first time, every time. If we make a mistake, we’ll try to put it right promptly.
If you have a complaint, we will confirm receipt of the complaint within five working days, and do our best to resolve the problem within four weeks. If we can’t do that, we‘ll let you know when to expect an answer. If we haven’t sorted out the situation within 8 weeks you have the right to raise an insurance related complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service and we will have forwarded you details about that service.
You may also like to know that we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in relation to insurance related matters.
For complaints about the service or information provided to you please write to:
Customer Support Manager, BLP, 90 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4ST.
For complaints about claims or other matters please contact:
Customer Satisfaction Manager, Customer Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE (UK Branch), Allianz House, 60 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0HR.
T:020 3451 3000 F:020 7283 7862 E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of our complaints procedure or referral to the Financial Ombudsman Service doesn’t affect your legal rights.