- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
- 'Millions put off moving home in the UK because of Brexit, poll shows' - Property Wire
- House hunters get Brexit jitters
- 'The role of sensors and data in the built environment' (White Paper)
- 'Structural defects can leave homeowners without insurance out of pocket' - PBC Today
- 'Drivers for sustainability in construction & the urban environment' (White Paper)
- 'UK housebuilding remains buoyant but...' - Builder & Engineer
- 'The burning platform for construction' (White Paper)
- 'The fourth industrial revolution and the built environment' (White Paper)
Get a quote
Requesting a quote from us for housing warranty insurance, or commercial latent defects insurance, is a fairly simple process. And prices are based on the contract value of the property, not on market value.
No membership or registration fees
As we don't operate on a membership basis there are no membership or registration fees to worry about. All quote requests are processed in the same way; even if it is the first time of using us.
No bonds, guarantees or indemnities required
Because we’re not expecting to claim anything back from a builder or developer, we don’t need a bond, indemnity, or deposit.
Our online form covers most types of developments, except where it’s ‘pure’ commercial. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our Sales or Customer Support Team who will be in contact if there are any clarifications required; otherwise it will be passed straight to our quote team.
Each quote is bespoke to the development and considers the complexity of the project based on the information provided. Once we have all of the information required in writing you can expect a quote to be issued within 7 business days. Please note we are unable to provide quotes over the phone.
Once issued, your quote is valid for 30 days.
For further information please call us on 020 7204 2424 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org