- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation - Housebuilder & Developer
- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation
- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
Get a quote
Requesting a quote from us for housing warranty insurance, or commercial latent defects insurance, is a fairly simple process. And prices are based on the contract value of the property, not on market value.
No membership or registration fees
As we don't operate on a membership basis there are no membership or registration fees to worry about. All quote requests are processed in the same way; even if it is the first time of using us.
No bonds, guarantees or indemnities required
Because we’re not expecting to claim anything back from a builder or developer, we don’t need a bond, indemnity, or deposit.
Our online form covers most types of developments, except where it’s ‘pure’ commercial. Your request will be reviewed by a member of our Sales or Customer Support Team who will be in contact if there are any clarifications required; otherwise it will be passed straight to our quote team.
Each quote is bespoke to the development and considers the complexity of the project based on the information provided. Once we have all of the information required in writing you can expect a quote to be issued within 7 business days. Please note we are unable to provide quotes over the phone.
Once issued, your quote is valid for 30 days.
For further information please call us on 020 7204 2424 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org