BPF Event: Leeds by example
- Location: Addleshaw Goddard, Leeds
- Date: 26/11/2013
- Time: 17:30-19:30
Mitch Cookney, BLP's Business Development Executive, will be attending this BPF seminar and networking event.
'The Leeds commercial property market has picked up in recent months, with indications that the city is becoming increasingly attractive to investors. But what is responsible for this upturn, and how can the City Council, LEP, local businesses and the property industry ensure that the recovery continues? And what more could the Government be doing to support and encourage development and regeneration? The British Property Federation invites you to consider these issues at its free seminar and networking reception, hosted by Addleshaw Goddard.'
17:30-18:00 Networking reception
- Introduction from Amanda Beresford, Head of Planning Leeds, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Roger Marsh, Chair of the Leeds City Region LEP
- Tom Riordan, Chief Executive, Leeds City Council Councillor Peter Gruen, Deputy Leader of Leeds City Council and Executive Member for Neighbourhoods,Planning and Support Service
- Mark Goldstone, Head of Policy and Representation, Leeds, York and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Industry and Government position from Liz Peace, Chief Executive of the British Property Federation
- Discussion with questions from the floor
18:40-19:30 Networking reception
To attend this free event please RSVP to Giulia Sarti (email@example.com) by no later Monday 25 November.