BPF launch event for the Build-to-Rent Sector
- Location: Church House Conference Centre, London
- Date: 18/10/2015
- Time: 17:00 - 20:00
BLP's Kim Vernau (CEO) will attend the launch event for the Build-to-Rent sector on Monday 19th October.
There is a part of the housing sector that has been quietly expanding over the past two years. Funded by pension funds and other long-term investors, a Build-to-Rent sector has been evolving, starting in London, but increasingly spreading to other towns and cities across the country.
Attendees at this evening's event will hear more about how this new housing sector is adding to housing supply, helping to place-make, delivering quality homes and innovations for its customers, and something a bit different in the rental market.
- Duncan Salvesen, Director, Dorrington; BPF Residential Committee Chairman
- Brandon Lewis MP, Minister of State for Housing and Planning (TBC)
- Essential Living
- Fizzy Living
- Get Living London
- Hermes Real Estate Investment Management
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Patrizia UK
For further information about this event, please email Margaux Tinel at the BPF on email@example.com.