NHMF Maintenance Conference
- Location: Hilton Birmingham Metropole
- From: 23/01/2018
- To: 24/01/2018
- Time: 18:30 - 00:3009:00 - 17:00
Sam Ferneley, BLP's Business Development Executive - Consult, will be speaking at the NHMF Maintenance Conference which will take place on 23-24 January 2018.
The conference includes plenary and workshop sessions led by speakers selected for their expertise in a particular field. Sam will be joined by speakers from a range of backgrounds and include practitioners, consultants and those from relevant professions.
The 2018 conference will address the latest developments and trends in asset management by focusing on the following five key themes:
- Contracts - controlling cost and quality
- Compliance - getting the balance right for risk, health and safety
- Responsive maintenance - caring for properties to protect asset value
- Managing stock and investment - maintaining and improving the asset portfolio
- Technology and data - driving service improvements
- People - personal development and working together to deliver better outcomes
For more information about this event please visit the NHMF website.