The Housing Forum's Development Partnership Forum
- Location: London
- Date: 21/04/2017
- Time: 09:30 - 13:00
Jeff Maxted, Director of Technical Consultancy, will be attending The Housing Forum's Development Partnership Forum on 21 April.
The Development Partnership Forum is a new initiative from The Housing Forum to bring government and industry together to share best practice and support new entrants into housing development. It is a highly relevant initiative as government signals a range of measures to accelerate and increase housing building.
Development Partnership Forums are held on a quarterly basis in London and the core cities to give a platform for government, agencies and industry to better understand emerging policy, the development of life cycle, commercial and construction considerations. The Forums will always be topical, covering current issues.
The April forum will focus on the latest policy announcements on Build to Rent, Affordable Housing and on financial viability models which speed up the pace of delivery for local council building. There will be an interesting range of presentations addressing these topics from:
- Stephen Teagle, Working Group Chair, Chief Executive, Partnerships, Galliford Try
- Ian Fletcher, Director, BPF
- Simon Brown, Build to Rent Policy, Housing Led Regeneration & Investment, DCLG
- Jen Peters, Supplementary Planning Guidance Adviser, GLA
- Simon Chatfield, Senior Director, Willmott Dixon
- Richard Harwood, Q.C., Essex Chambers
- Matthew Kershaw, Director, Airey Miller
- Caroline Pillay, Airey Miller
- Mark Green, Airey Miller
- Tristan Samuels, Head of Major Projects, Growth, Planning and Housing, LB Westminster
For key outcomes, resource packs and lists of delegates from previous Development Partnership Forums please visit The Housing Forum website.