BPF Residential Investment Conference 2016
- Location: Deloitte Real Estate, 2 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BZ
- Date: 09/02/2016
- Time: 09:00 - 17:30
Kim Vernau, Jeff Maxted and Phil Harris will be attending the BPF Residential Investment Conference on 9 February. The full day conference will be hosted by Deloitte Real Estate at their New Street Square offices.
This year's theme is Build to Rent: In-sight, and the full programme will be available shortly, featuring panel sessions and keynote speeches to provide insight into the rapidly developing build to rent sector in the UK.
The full programme for the BPF Residential Investment Conference 2016 features a wide range of expert speakers, including:
- Rt Hon John Healey MP, Shadow Housing and Planning Minister
- Sir Jon Cunliffe, Deputy Governor for Financial Stability, Bank of England;
- Chris Taylor, Chief Executive, Hermes Real Estate and BPF President;
- Alex Jeffrey, Chief Executive, M&G Real Estate;
- Terrie Alafat, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Housing (TBC);
- Tom Copley AM, London Assembly Labour housing spokesman;
- Mark Davis, PRS Champion, DCLG;
- Gerry More, PRS Champion, Homes for Scotland;
- Mark Prisk MP, Former Housing Minister and Member of CLG Select Committee;
- Natalie Elphicke, Chief Executive, Housing Finance Institute (TBC).
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact Laura Kozasvili at the BPF.
There are still a variety of ticket packages available for the dinner and conference, details can be found on the BPF website.