CML Annual Conference 2015
- Location: One Whitehall Place, London
- Date: 10/11/2015
- Time: 09:55 - 17:10
Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, has been invited to attend the CML annual conference 2015 on 10 November.
The CML's annual conference is the major strategic mortgage event of the year and a must-attend for all those involved with lending strategy, compliance and ensuring best practice within the industry.
- Innovation in the mortgage market
- Sub-prime lending and debt rehabilitation
- Solving the housing crisis through localism
- Should lenders be 'socially useful' outside of their day-to-day lending?
- What does 'good securitisation' look like?
- Technology vs the human touch
- Chair: Sir Danny Alexander, former Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Richard Napier, divisional director, mortgages & savings, Nationwide
- Jon Saunders, senior policy adviser, Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Ian Steward, head of secured mortgages, Lloyds Banking Group
For a full event programme, or to book a place at this event please visit the CML website.