Moore Stephens Brexit Debate: the dawn of a new era or the beginning of the end for the UK insurance industry?
- Location: Balls Brothers, Mincing Lane
- Date: 07/06/2016
- Time: 08:30am
Kim Vernau (CEO) has been invited to attend the Brexit debate, hosted by Moore Stephens LLP on 08 June at Balls Brothers, Mincing Lane.
Kim will join the lively debate where leading figures from across the industry will discuss whether to 'leave' or 'remain' in the EU and the likely impact on the UK Insurance sector.
With the referendum around the corner Moore Stephens surveyed the insurance market and the responses will form part of the debate.
Chairing the event is Mark Geoghegan, editor of the Insurance Insider, a highly respected interviewer and panel chairman.
- Mark Field - MP for London and Westminster
- Kwasi Kwarteng - MP for Spelthorne
- Redvers Cunningham - Chairman of UKIP Spelthorne & Director of Thomas Miller Professions (in a personal capacity)
- Marcus Booth - Partner at White & Case
Places are limited. If you are interested in attending please visit the Moore Stephens' website to register.