MSCI/IPF Property Investment Conference
- Location: Brighton
- From: 17/11/2016
- To: 18/11/2016
- Time: Day 1 09:00 - 22:00 / Day 2 09:30 - 13:00
Kim Vernau, CEO, is attending the MSCI/IPF Property Investment Conference in Brighton in November.
This year's conference majors on the state of the UK real estate market cycle, the potential of alternative real assets, and the innovations and challenges in market supply conditions.
The property sessions will be topped and tailed with visionary keynotes on the significance of global events for investment and the impact of disruptive technology on business. The highly anticipated IPF Research Session, will feature some of the latest original research on real estate investment to have been undertaken in the UK.
Day 1: 09:00 - 10:00 (include one nights accommodation at The Grand Hotel)
Day 2: 09:30 - 13:00
Event speakers include;
- Atif Ansar - Programme Director, Said Business
- Marleen Bosman-Verhaegh - Head of Research, Bouwinvest
- Remy Briand - Managing Director and Global Head of Research, MSCI
- Dan Nicholson - Managing Director, Head of UK, Tishman Speyer