PRS Forum 2016: Build to Rent - At Scale or At Risk?
- Location: etc.venues, London
- Date: 25/02/2016
- Time: 08:00 - 18:00
Jeff Maxted (BLP Director of Technical Consultancy) will be joining the debate at The PRS Forum entitled "Build to Rent - At Scale or At Risk" on Thursday 25 February.
The PRS Forum has been organised by Movers & Shakers and London First and is supported by the Mayor of London. This is an authoritative one-day event that brings together private and public sector leaders and key stakeholders to debate and exchange ideas.
As well as hearing from key policy makers and market players, delegates will also be able to engage with the Forum through a series of debates on central issues which may help shape build to rent policy in the UK.
The Forum will consider:
- If build to rent is on track to scale up or at risk of failing to grow?
- Has a build to rent mass market now really started to form?
- Is sufficient progress being made?
- What role will politics play in making or scuppering the market?
Please visit The PRS Forum website for further information.