Wedlake Bell Tomorrow's City, Today's Challenge debate - "Is ownership dead?"
- Location: Queen Victoria Street, London
- Date: 01/02/2017
- Time: 08:00 - 09:30
Kim Vernau, CEO, will be attending the next debate in the Tomorrow's City, Today's Challenge series hosted by Wedlake Bell LLP.
The debate will look at 21st century trends such as falling home ownership, shared use of resources through businesses and the rise of a more mobile workforce; and how investors and businesses adapt to these challenges and the legal and commercial risks they present.
The discussion will bring together leading industry figures and will be relevant to investors, funders, developers, entrepreneurs, employers and workers.
Programme and Panellists:
- Ros Kerslake - Chief Executive, Heritage Lottery Fund
- David Kosky - Director, Work. Life
- Rob Martin - Director of Research, Legal & General Investment Management
- 08:00 Registration and breakfast
- 08:30 Start
- 09:30 Closing remarks
For any queries, contact the Wedlake Bell events team.