- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
- 'General Election result - where now for construction?' - PBC Today
- 'People giving up on dream of homeownership' - UK Construction Online
- Over 250,000 have given up on the dream of homeownership
- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
The website is provided by BLP (Building LifePlans Limited); registered in England number: 3871048; registered address is at 90 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4ST, England.
The contents of this website are copyright © Building LifePlans Ltd 2013. Reproduction of any of the contents is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions: You may print or download extracts from this website for your personal use. You may copy and distribute extracts from this website to individual third parties for information purposes, provided that:
- You must acknowledge www.blpinsurance.com as the source of the material.
- You must advise the third party that these conditions apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them.
- The material must be provided free of charge.
This permission does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. No part of this website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The materials on this website have been prepared by BLP from various sources. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the materials, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained on this website.
If your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the website.
The website is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We shall have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
We do not represent that the website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
Availability of the Site
We reserve the right to suspend the website at any time for operational or other reasons. We cannot guarantee that the website will be available at all times without interruption. Although we make reasonable attempts to ensure that the server that makes the website available is bug and virus free, we cannot provide any guarantee in this respect.
These terms are governed by English law and we and you both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right to change any of these terms from time to time without prior notice. Any change will become effective immediately upon posting to the website. By continuing to use the website, you will be agreeing to accept any such change.
If you wish to contact us about any aspect of the website, you may write to us at our postal address or send an email to us at the email address below.
BLP, 90 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4ST, UK