Director of Technical Consultancy
Jeff joined BLP at its inception in 1999 and became Technical Director in 2004. Jeff was appointed as Director of Consultancy to the Board of BLP in July 2014 and will continue to promote our expertise in BOPAS, Lifecycle Costing and Butterfly.
He was previously Head of Risk Management at Building Performance Group.
- Jeff comes from a strong background in technical auditing and risk management. At BLP he has guided the company’s development of life cycle costing and international mobile auditing technologies.
- Professional qualification: College of Estate Management’s Diploma in Surveying
- Associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors since 1995.
- Project Manager of BLP's 'Butterfly' project - being created in response to the government’s agenda for sustainable design – in particular the TSB call for design and decision tools for low carbon construction
- Helped establish an office in Glasgow carrying out technical audits on the £220m Glasgow Schools PFI project