John Picton MCABE
John joined BLP in June 2012 as the Quality Manager within the Technical Team and was appointed as Technical Director to the Board of BLP in July 2014.
He comes from private sector Building Control and brings extensive technical experience in both commercial and residential projects.
- Member of the Association of Building Engineers since July 2007.
- 12 year Building Control career with 9 years in the private sector, previously working for an Approved Inspector (GSA).
- Previous management and customer service experience gained in the hospitality industry and in the private sector.
- John brings a wealth of technical expertise to the team, combined with high standards of customer service to strengthen the team and develop the surveying practices.
- Day to day supports and leads the technical team to deliver the risk management required in support of the Latent Defects Insurance.
- Currently working on an internal project to monitor and improve the technical review and risk management skills of the technical team.