- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
- 'General Election result - where now for construction?' - PBC Today
- 'People giving up on dream of homeownership' - UK Construction Online
BLP is a specialist in the provision of housing warranty insurance to the residential sector and Inherent, or Latent Defects Insurance to the commercial sector.
All stakeholders can be protected including project managers, landlords, tenants, funders, contractors, builders, designers and architects, legal advisors, quantity surveyors and property consultants.
- Each insurance policy is underwritten by Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty - an AA rated global insurer
- A full subrogation waiver is available to the contractor and the entire professional team thereby complementing and protecting their PI covers
- Our cover has a one off cost which does away with the need for the builder or developer to provide an annual membership fee, additional security and financial bonds
- Full structural risk transfer from inception of the policy enables the owner / purchaser to claim directly from the policy from day one
- Our unique policy insures the building rather than the builder or developer
- BLP has mortgage provider acceptance from the UK's major lenders (listed as Building Life Plans or BLP on the CML website)
- We can offer bespoke full cover to meet your clients' needs and enable the entire professional team to benefit
- Claims are payable on discovery of the defect, and do not require proof of negligence
- Additional inclusion of the whole construction team means that there is reduced exposure to collateral warranties and to approval by PI underwriters
- The product offers up to 12 years cover for structural defects, M&E services defects and premature failure of building components including M&E items. It can be extended to include protection for loss of rental income, alternative accommodation costs and relocation
We pride ourselves on providing proactive solutions within our Project Management and Quantity and Monitoring Surveying Services. We can always rely on BLP’s innovative approach to meet our clients’ demands by delivering the level of service required in today’s market place.