CML Annual Conference 2017
- Location: Congress Centre, London
- Date: 08/11/2017
- Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Sam Ferneley, Business Development Executive - BLP Consult will be a guest panellist at the CML Annual Conference on 08 November.
This event will seek to identify and debate the key issues affecting the UK mortgage now and in the future. A varied range of speakers from the regulatory, lending and political landscapes will be in attendance to share their industry expertise.
- Current political climate for housing and mortgages?
- Macro prudential regulation
- Getting new build right
- Lessons learnt from the pension sector
- Intergenerational mortgage needs
- FCA market study on competition in the mortgage sector
This event is aimed at senior mortgage professionals and other key industry stakeholders.
Please visit the CML website for further information.