- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation - Housebuilder & Developer
- Swan Housing Group awarded BOPAS accreditation
- 82% of UK adults support government plans for estate agent regulation - Inside Conveyancing
- Homeowner survey reveals 82% of adults support plans for estate agent regulation - PBC Today
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
Latent defects insurance underwritten by Allianz
BLPASSET is an indemnity insurance product now being used increasingly in new build projects for commercial and mixed use developments. It is also known as Inherent Defects Insurance (IDI) originating from the French Decennial Liability Cover and promotes collaborative team working through inclusion of all of the construction team as beneficiaries, giving a single point of reference for remedying defects.
Our BLPASSET policy covers the:
- Structure of the building, and optionally
- Mechanical and electrical (M&E) services, and/or optionally
- Building components
Our BLPASSET policy is designed to protect your property asset from building defect liability...
- Reduces the risk of building defects occurring
- Makes re-sale more attractive
- Helps attract tenants as they are protected
- Creates a more leasable / saleable property
- Means less exposure to warranty or PI claims
- Helps ensure occupancy
- Covers the building (it's not a warranty on the work)
It is our hassle free solution to repairs, which doesn’t rely on proof of negligence, just proof of defect, which ensures your claim procedure is swift and straightforward.
For more on BLPASSET please call us on 020 7204 2424.