- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
- 'Millions put off moving home in the UK because of Brexit, poll shows' - Property Wire
- House hunters get Brexit jitters
- 'The role of sensors and data in the built environment' (White Paper)
- 'Structural defects can leave homeowners without insurance out of pocket' - PBC Today
- 'Drivers for sustainability in construction & the urban environment' (White Paper)
- 'UK housebuilding remains buoyant but...' - Builder & Engineer
- 'The burning platform for construction' (White Paper)
- 'The fourth industrial revolution and the built environment' (White Paper)
Latent defects insurance underwritten by Allianz
BLPASSET is an indemnity insurance product now being used increasingly in new build projects for commercial and mixed use developments. It is also known as Inherent Defects Insurance (IDI) originating from the French Decennial Liability Cover and promotes collaborative team working through inclusion of all of the construction team as beneficiaries, giving a single point of reference for remedying defects.
Our BLPASSET policy covers the:
- Structure of the building, and optionally
- Mechanical and electrical (M&E) services, and/or optionally
- Building components
Our BLPASSET policy is designed to protect your property asset from building defect liability...
- Reduces the risk of building defects occurring
- Makes re-sale more attractive
- Helps attract tenants as they are protected
- Creates a more leasable / saleable property
- Means less exposure to warranty or PI claims
- Helps ensure occupancy
- Covers the building (it's not a warranty on the work)
It is our hassle free solution to repairs, which doesn’t rely on proof of negligence, just proof of defect, which ensures your claim procedure is swift and straightforward.
For more on BLPASSET please call us on 020 7204 2442.