- BLP Insurance joins forces with the Consumer Code for New Homes
- Modern Methods of Construction and new ‘players’ critical to solving UK housing shortages – Mortgage Solutions
- London's housing crisis: Is 'smart construction' the answer? Mortgage Finance Gazette
- Quality is key to build-to-rent housing impact - Inside Housing
- Banks offering alternatives to try and get millennials on the housing ladder - Property & Development magazine
- 'General Election result - where now for construction?' - PBC Today
- 'People giving up on dream of homeownership' - UK Construction Online
- Over 250,000 have given up on the dream of homeownership
- BLP now offers latent defects insurance in the Republic of Ireland
- 'Quality homes must be at the forefront of the government's housing plans' - Planning & Building Control Today
Latent defects insurance underwritten by Allianz
BLPASSET is an indemnity insurance product now being used increasingly in new build projects for commercial and mixed use developments. It is also known as Inherent Defects Insurance (IDI) originating from the French Decennial Liability Cover and promotes collaborative team working through inclusion of all of the construction team as beneficiaries, giving a single point of reference for remedying defects.
Our BLPASSET policy covers the:
- Structure of the building, and optionally
- Mechanical and electrical (M&E) services, and/or optionally
- Building components
Our BLPASSET policy is designed to protect your property asset from building defect liability...
- Reduces the risk of building defects occurring
- Makes re-sale more attractive
- Helps attract tenants as they are protected
- Creates a more leasable / saleable property
- Means less exposure to warranty or PI claims
- Helps ensure occupancy
- Covers the building (it's not a warranty on the work)
It is our hassle free solution to repairs, which doesn’t rely on proof of negligence, just proof of defect, which ensures your claim procedure is swift and straightforward.
For more on BLPASSET please call us on 020 7204 2424.